This product has the advantages of high solid content, low viscosity, good process applicability, strong adhesion, non-toxicity, excellent flat performance, fast drying, long-term continuous film without foam, etc. It is suitable for POTT and PET and paper lamination. . The use can increase the brightness of the printed matter, increase the light resistance of the printed ink, increase the ability of the ink layer to prevent heat and moisture, and protect the imprint and beautify the product. The film made of the glue has high brightness, no streaks, strong adhesive force, and no die-cutting by die-cutting. The water-based coating adhesive has high-quality performance without environmental pollution, which makes it widely trusted by consumers.
Appearance: micro blue milky white liquid
Solid content: 42±2%
Viscosity: 15-30S (4 cups at 25°C)
PH value: 6-7
Peel strength: tearing the ink or destroying the strength of the paper itself
Packing: 50KGS/plastic bucket
Shelf life: 6 months (storage temperature 5 ~ 30 ° C)
1. It has good coating performance and can be used on the dry laminator instead of the existing solvent laminating glue.
2. Has good gloss and transparency, aging resistance, yellowing resistance. BOPP, PVC, PET, PP and other films have stable adhesion.
3. Environmentally friendly green products can be safely used in the processing of packaging materials such as food, medicine, tobacco and alcohol, and children's toys.
4. After use, the machine is cleaned with water to improve the production environment, completely eliminate the occurrence of static fire accidents during the oil product lamination process, and ensure the health of the production personnel. Can be used on the original oil machine.
5. Good temperature resistance, no foaming at 120 °C or -18 °C under constant temperature for 120h.
Product use and use:
1. This product is suitable for hand bag and color film coating. It is suitable for the lamination of BOPP film/print, PET laser film and paper.
2. After the rubber compounding, the temperature of the drying tunnel is about 80-95 °C, the temperature of the laminating pressure roller is about 60-70 °C, and the laminating pressure is about 15-20 kg.
3. For the film surface of the glue, the surface tension should not be lower than 38DYN/CM, the printing ink must be dry, and the temperature of the pressure roller after the glue is applied and the temperature of the pressure roller is not less than 85 degrees.
4. It is recommended that the glue be baked to 7-9% dry under the allowed conditions. Under these conditions, the coated product has higher brightness and faster speed. Under such coating conditions, the temperature of the overlay pressure roller should be reduced to below 50 ° C to prevent foaming of the laminate, and the pressure should be slightly lowered to prevent the glue from being extruded.
5. For the printing of gold-plated silver products or inks and gold-silver cardboards that are easy to change color, the glue must be completely dried. When the glue is completely dried, the temperature of the pressure roller is not burned. The higher the better, the better the pressure.
6. This product has been adjusted according to the requirements of the film coating process, do not add water and other solvents when using.
1. Do not place in direct sunlight, keep away from heat, and store at room temperature.
2. Always wear a mask when using, do not eat, ask for medical advice.
Aqueous laminating adhesive
Features: good laminating strength, firm bonding, clean surface, smooth, high gloss, no separation after the beer line, foaming, anti-aging ability, non-toxic, non-polluting, environmentally friendly products
Uses: Suitable for paper-plastic composite of BOPP, OPP, PP and printing paper
White Latex is a modified white latex and a good binder that is outstanding in many applications.
Balance the cost and performance. Outstanding performance is good adhesion to a variety of substrates, and plasticized
Performance, and the use of a variety of additives to add, with better synergistic viscosity, and rapidly developed "fiber tear
PP glue is a white liquid, which is an aqueous system with a certain degree of softness. This emulsion has a slight monomer.
Taste, performance is very stable, can be stored for 6 months under natural environmental conditions.
Second, the application area:
Construction: interior and exterior coatings, building adhesives, roofing and underground waterproofing, interface agents, caulking and water
Mud mortar modifier.
Adhesive field: as a binder for wood and its products, production of various mixed boards, sawn boards, and veneer
Bonding, bonding paper, packaging bags, paper-plastic composites, fiber materials, etc.
Textile field: tufted carpet. Needle-punched carpet, woven carpet, artificial fur, non-woven fabric, electrostatic flocking, decorative cloth
Light chemical industry: PVC / wood, PVC / paper, foam ink carrier, paper wall coating.
Third, the packaging specifications: 50KG / barrel, 200KG / barrel
Q1). Could you please give me the quality sample?
If you need some sample for reference,please let us know your fully address/ship
mode with courier,and we will arrange our available sample for your reference.
Please pay the shipping cost to us , Our DHL account have certificate which can deliver t
Chemical ink .
Q2). What is the delivery cost?
It deliver by DHL express , we have get 60% discount of DHL , so the shipping cost is cheap .
Q3). What is your lead time ?
2-3 days , depending on the quantity , we almost have safe stock .
Q5). How do I pay for my order?
We accept L/C ,T/T ,Western Union , Paypal , Escrow .
NOMANT INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Phone: 0086-134 8005 5552 (Wall_chen)